Thursday, November 18

J.C.I. Fingal Re-Imagine Ireland as Part of Innovation Dublin

J.C.I. Fingal have great pleasure in inviting you to the second Re-Imagine Workshop - Strategies for a Better Ireland which shall take place on Saturday, 20th November 2010 from 4pm until 7pm at Fingal County Council Hall, Main Street, Swords.

Keynote speaker shall be J.C.I. Fingal member Cianan Clancy winner of the recent Your County Your Call competition with the Data Island Strategy concept.

At the J.C.I. Ireland National Convention, the first Re-Imagine Workshop - Ideas for a Better Ireland was a great success attended by J.C.I. Ireland National President, Mark Kelly, Richard Bruton TD and Mark Fielding CEO ISME. The purpose of the second workshop is to develop these ideas into strategies which J.C.I. Fingal members can implement in the local community.

Please email darrell.mccrone@gmail.com if you would like to attend or if you would like more information on the event.

Sarah Ann McGrath - Assistant HR Manager

No comments:

Post a Comment