Monday, November 8

J.C.I. Fingal November Event

J.C.I. Fingal presents How to Save Money This Christmas:

With increasing focus on the upcoming budget and fears of tax hikes and pay cuts, J.C.I. Fingal are holding an interactive workshop on how to save money this Christmas whilst making the most of the holiday season.

Despite the nations current economic woes, the average Irish household will still spend twice that of our U.K., German and French counterparts this Christmas.

J.C.I. Fingal will show you that with appropriate planning and our top tips it is possible to make the most of this special time of the year without need to emulate Ebenezer Scrooge.

J.C.I. Fingal President Brian Smyth and Deputy President Joanna Michalski will deliver this session on Tuesday, 9th November 2010 at 8pm here in the Grand Hotel, Malahide.

The workshop is free of charge and is open to all individuals aged 18 to 40 years.

What is J.C.I. all about?

Junior Chamber International is a worldwide nonprofit organisation which contributes to the advancement of the global community. J.C.I. provides young people in their 20's and 30's the opportunity to develop the leadership skills, social responsibility, entrepreneurship and fellowship necessary to create positive change. Members gain personally and professionally through training and self development programmes. This can be achieved through leading teams, organising events, increasing skills and networking. J.C.I. also provides opportunities to travel and meet fellow members from all parts of the globe. In 2010, members will attend events in Scotland, the UK, Denmark and Japan among others. All members are welcome to attend these conferences and training events. Bill Clinton, Kofi Anan, Al Gore and Bill Gates are all J.C.I. Alumni.

If you would like to find out more about J.C.I., please send an email to fingal@jci-ireland.org.

Sarah Ann McGrath - Assistant HR Manager

No comments:

Post a Comment